Arbitration Rules - Effective August 1st 2015
WEST QUINCY AUTO AUCTION GENERAL POLICIES
- Only licensed motor vehicle dealers or their authorized representatives may do business.
- Retail customers are not allowed on auction premises
- All vehicles consigned must be offered for sale on the auction block
- All vehicles must be paid for on sale day
- No drafts are allowed
- It is the responsibility of buyers to observe the flashing announcement light and be aware of all announcements made from the auction block
- Title Attached Sales: Selling dealer has 30 days from sale date to supply title to the auction. Buyers: do not sell or repair these vehicles until you receive the title
- The auction is not a part of the contract of sale. The contract is between the seller and buyer only.
- The auction reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All vehicles are at owner's risk. The auction is not liable for any damaged or stolen items, including, but not limited to ratios, keys, and after market equipment.
- The auction assumes absolutely no responsibility for odometer mileage or the validity of the mileage statement provided by the seller.
- No sale is final until the auction is paid. If any car is not accepted by the buyer, the car reverts back to the seller.
- Buyers are bound to all "ifs" till 12:00 the next business day
- Buyer is responsible for verifying serial number, model, year, and mileage reading on purchases before leaving sale. No vehicle will be offered for sale without VIN Plate intact.